Santa Fe takes pride in being the fourth largest city in the state of New Mexico. Translating to “Holy Faith” in Spanish, Santa Fe is quite famous for its museums, and also as one of the ten most preferred places for retiring. This city also is the hometown of some of the famous names in the world in various fields.
The popularity of Santa Fe has made hundreds of families choose this place as the ideal place for relocating to the US. Ship A Car, Inc. takes pride in helping such families with an easy shipment of the vehicles. This company is based in almost all states in the US and can make the relocation of all kinds of automobiles an easy one for the owners. You can visit their website to get more information on how they work.
Routes Chosen to Get to Santa Fe
Here are some routes that are chosen for reaching Santa Fe by the shipping companies.
- Mesa with 2 to 4 days of duration
- Omaha, New York, and Los Angeles with 3 to 5 days’ distance
- Helena, St, Paul, and Chicago, with a distance of 4 to 6 days,
- Miami with a distance of 5 to 7 days.
Commonly Chosen Terminals for the Automobile Shipment
While reaching Santa Fe, your vehicles will have to get through some terminals based on your previous location and the route is chosen. They are listed below.
Cost of Shipping
No particular charges are set for shipping automobiles from or to Santa Fe. The shipment services will decide the total shipping charges based on many factors and will get back to you with their quotes for your requirements.
Shipping the Car
While planning to get your car to the new destination, you should understand some common tips. They include –
- Finding the right car shipping service for you
- Getting the quote from them
- Getting your vehicle to the terminal or the port that is agreed upon from both the sides
- Clearing all the required formalities
- Picking up your vehicle from the agreed location after delivery
Pickup and Delivery of the Automobiles
This is decided based on some of the matters that are cleared between both the car shipping company and the vehicle owners. The companies offer three different kinds of car shipping options such as,
The owners can choose the option that works perfectly for them. The drivers will then get the vehicles to the previously decided location when the car reaches Santa Fe.
Things to Understand
Here are some things to understand before planning to get your car shipping from one state to another.
- Document all the pre-existing dents, scratches, and also the damages on your car by taking pictures, before you decide to hand it over to the car shipping company.
- Book the services of the shipping services with the help of a debit or credit card so that you will have clear documents to help you when the car shipping company fails to fulfill their agreement.
While booking a car shipping company, make sure that you go through all their legal formalities including checking the contracts to keep everything transparent and also legal between you and the company.